Planning a wedding can be stressful, but not every part of it needs to be.
Something you can do to create lifelong memories is to make a list of fun activities you can do before and after your special day. This list is just to get you started. There’s a lot more you can do!
- Before you head out on to the dance floor for the first time as a married couple, take dance lessons and really show off your stuff.
- Create a signature drink with a group of friends or as a couple. Make sure it’s something that really says something unique about your relationship.
- Dream up a post-wedding bucket list. And not the honeymoon, either. These should be things that you can check off as you spend the rest of your life together.
- Take your personal attendant to a spa day. She is going to be helping you on your day so treat her to something special as well.
- Have a game night with the friends that make you laugh and forget all about the stress that comes with the lead up to your big day.
The planning of your wedding day will be filled with many emotions and details. Take some time to have fun, laugh and talk about your new life together. Just enjoy the ride!
Now, if you’ll excuse me, there’s some wedding cake I need to go and sample now. Until next time!