Complimentary Services and Amenities
Facility-owned tables & chairs
Flatware and china
White table linens
White or burgundy napkins
Hand pinned taffeta head table, cake table, DJ table, gift & place card tables
Menu tasting (up to 4 people)
Onsite Wedding Planner
Award Winning Catering Services
I want to learn about…
The “Green”, our beautifully landscaped Courtyard, is available for use at no charge. Outdoor ceremonies require White Chair rental at $4.00 each. A sound system will also be needed and the rental fee is $150.00. Several rooms are available as a Ceremony back-up room in case of inclement weather. Rental Fees apply. Back-up room charges will apply whether or not the room is used. This room is taken out of inventory and secured for your use.
All Food & Beverage MUST be purchased through our on-site Caterers, FLIK, International. Outside food and beverages is prohibited. You may bring in your own wedding cake from a licensed vendor. Cake cutting fees are applicable on hors d’oeuvre receptions and secondary dessert service.
Our menu offers a variety of options. Select a plated or buffet dinner or hors d’oeuvres reception. Add $1.00per person for two plated entrees; $2.00 per person for 3 entrees. (Excludes Vegetarian & Children’s Meals)
- Children’s plated meals for ages 10 and under are available. Children 10 and under may eat for half-
price at the buffet.
- Beverage Service (Coffee, Tea, Ice Tea, and Milk) is included with dinner.
- Dessert Service is included with plated or buffet dinners. You can upgrade from dessert to a wedding cake for an additional per person fee. Wedding cakes provided by our preferred vendor, “The Buttercream Collection”. Visit www.buttercream.info for locations & contact information.
All menu prices are subject to change. Due to fluctuations in the markets, all prices will be guaranteed 30 days prior to your event. View current menus here.
Group tastings are scheduled through our catering department. Once contracted, an invitation for up to four
guests, including the bride and groom, will be extended to you.
- $27.95 per person minimum on food
- Children under 10 years of age at prevailing rate
Charges for the following items do not apply towards the Food Minimum
- 7.275% Sales Tax & 2.5% Liquor Tax
- 21% Service Charge
- Audio/visual & non-food or beverage items
The Earle Brown Heritage Center offers many decorating options. Floral arrangements, mirror tiles and votive candles are available for rent or purchase. Decorating ideas can be found on our website and through our links. Your wedding planner can also offer decorating suggestions.
You may provide your own centerpieces. Candle centerpieces are acceptable provided the candles are enclosed by glass, i.e. votive candles, floating candles, hurricane lamp, etc.
You are guaranteed two hours prior to the start of your reception to move-in. Additional move-in time may be purchased for $100.00 per hour.
Clients are welcome to carry in outside audio visual equipment without penalty. The Heritage Center does offer a wedding package for rental.
- 20% deposit of total contract is required with a signed contract
- 4 Additional deposits of 20% each required prior to event. Due dates based on duration of engagement.
- All deposits are non-refundable
- Final payment is due 72 hours prior to your event
Social Events must show proof of homeowners insurance or purchase an insurance binder through Earle Brown Heritage Center for $225.00.
We are pleased to offer the Embassy Suites – Minneapolis Northwest as a guest room option for you and your
guests. This 175 room property can be accessed by an all seasons enclosed walkway for your convenience.
- Embassy Suites, 763-560-2700
A number of additional hotels are available within a few blocks of Earle Brown Heritage Center. Most offer
shuttle service to/from our facility, but be sure to inquire about shuttle rates as they vary greatly. Be sure to ask
for the Earle Brown Heritage Center room rate at the following properties: