At Earle Brown, we understand that since the coronavirus crisis in the United States began, your priorities as an engaged couple have changed. The vision you held for your wedding has likely been transformed by this ever-evolving situation, one you couldn’t possibly have predicted when you first said “Yes!”
Everyone has been affected by the coronavirus both personally and professionally, Earle Brown included. That’s why we’ve made some changes to our online presence—changes which reflect our ongoing commitment to keeping your wedding day safe and joyous. You’ll notice a new mantra across our online materials: Your Priorities. Our Promise.
Your Priorities. Our Promise. means that, although your priorities regarding your wedding day have shifted in these challenging circumstances, our promise to you stays exactly the same. Maybe you’ve pivoted from planning a 250-guest wedding to an intimate, limited guest list affair. It’s possible you’ve chosen to reschedule your wedding, or postpone your event indefinitely. Or perhaps you’re seeking out a wedding venue that will go above and beyond your requirements and expectations for health and safety. Whatever your new priorities are, Earle Brown promises to continue providing a safe environment for anyone who is hosting an event at our venue, and to lead the event planning process with compassion and flexibility.
We’re reaffirming our commitment to Flexibility, Safety and Compassion in everything we do. Here’s what that means for you, our valued guests:
- We’re prepared to answer any questions you may have about hosting your wedding during the coronavirus crisis promptly and accurately.
- We’ll work diligently to make any necessary changes to your wedding day, from rearranging your reception space to allow for social distancing, to livestreaming your event to your friends and family, to helping you navigate the current guidelines for gatherings in Minnesota.
- If you determine it’s best for you to reschedule, postpone or cancel your wedding, we understand! We’ll do everything we can to make that process as painless and efficient as possible, keeping you informed of your options every step of the way.
- We’ve taken the coronavirus seriously since Day 1. Earle Brown will continue to stay updated on the latest updates from the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and take all recommended precautions, making them a standard component of our operations.
- We’re staying vigilant regarding the spread of the coronavirus and other contagious disease in all aspects of our event planning and hosting, from our culinary team to our cleaning staff. You can rest assured that every member of the Earle Brown team is utilizing the recommended best practices for health and safety.
- If you have any questions or concerns about health and safety during your wedding planning process, the Earle Brown planning team is always available to address those concerns promptly, accurately and in accordance with the most current guidance.
- This has been a difficult time for everyone, Earle Brown included. We understand that you may be making tough decisions and making unforeseen changes to your plans, and we pledge to treat you with the respect, kindness and attention you deserve.
While we don’t know what the future holds, we do know that the Earle Brown team will continue to provide our guests with an amazing experience, no matter the circumstances. As your plans develop and you look to 2021 and beyond, Earle Brown will be here for you, ready to address your priorities, keep our promise, and make your wedding day extraordinary.
Contact us today to connect with one of our expert wedding planners, or to discuss your existing plans with Earle Brown. We can’t wait to hear from you!